Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Balboa sandal with metatarsal support blends casual style, all-day comfort, and a customized fit. The ABEO B.I.O.system® commitment to biomechanical footwear has revolutionized the sandal, and your feet will feel the progress. Digitally fit your foot, enjoy the customized built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock, and stress on joints.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Supports your feet and aligns your body.
- Balances weight distribution.
- Increases stability and reduces foot fatigue.
- Reduces shock and stress on your joints.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
Sadly metatarsal never have any 8s in stock when on sale
Would love these in all colors but my size are always out of stock on sales
Comfortable but stretch out
I absolutely love these sandals but I have to buy a new pair every season. I wear them almost everyday in the summer and they stretch out very easily especially if they get wet. I've tried other sandals but nothing seems to be as comfortable as these. The metatarsal pad is great for my plantar fasciitis.
This was my third pair of Balboas. The shoe was on sale. I love the other pairs. In fact, I wore one pair out, and the next pair is almost done. This third pair must have been on sale because the sole is made of different, less spongy material and, although it is marked as metatarsal, it is not molded to the foot in the same way as my other 2 pairs. It is more like a regular flip-flop. Don't like it, but the price should have been a clue.
Comfortable but stretches too much...
The comfort is there with the Balboa, but it stretched too much (across the foot) after only wearing inside a few times! Had to return. Didnt work for me, but the comfort and same TWC quality seems there so I recommended it as the style/size must work for lots of other customers! I will stick with other Abeo styles such as Benefit (more narrow)
Great flip flop
Bought these to help with plantar fasciitis problem. These are comfortable and provides good support