- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ Core Sport Orthotic ($49.95 value) for the ultimate support.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- TPU shank for enhanced arch support and stability.
- Tri-core injected EVA midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Includes two pairs of laces to personalize your style.
Comfort and support. Keeps me from hurting and being in pain.
I loved the look, but...
It really isnt fair that I am saying what I am about to say because I purchased these on-sale and they do look great. But my left big toe rubs the end of the shoe. The right side is fine. Then there is the lack of comfort. It just seems to be hard and made me want to take them off as soon as I got home. What they need to do, in my humble opinion is to go with memory foam. So many of my shoes have it, these need it. Again, I love the look and will continue to wear them but I wish they were comfortable. They arent.
He loves these!
This is his second pair of Abeo Discovery tennis shoes. He has a high arch and these shoes fit him perfectly! It took an army to get him to enter the store and now we are onto the second pair! Oh yes he loves the Abeo socks and so do I!
found what i needed
Tried most wide sized shoe brands This one is most comfortable Looks smart despite being wide in size Great foot support
I like the look.
I knew from the moment I tried the shoes on prior to buying that they felt like something special. Use of the product 2 months later, I knew my initial thought had not changed. I like them very much.