Get moving in total comfort wearing the men’s ABEO 3310 walking shoe. This athletic style features a breathable upper with reflectors for night time visibility. The soft heel counter allows for proper foot motion, while the dual density midsole provides support and relieves joint pain and pressure. The durable rubber and EVA outsole grips a variety of surfaces, giving you excellent traction and support.
Developed and tested at Stanford University, SMARTsystem’s patent pending midsole is designed to reduce knee stress, knee pain, the progression of osteoarthritis, and may prevent its onset.*
- Suede, mesh and synthetic upper with reflectors for increased visibility during low light hours.
- Lace up closure for optimal fit.
- Padded tongue and collar add comfort.
- Breathable moisture-wicking mesh lining helps keep feet dry and cool.
- Dual density, compression molded EVA midsole.
- Rubber and EVA outsole provides the ultimate in grip, wear and performance comfort.
This product it care your feet
Since my friend recomended to me this company to care my feet, I’m so happy
Shoe is unstable and hurts my knees
I would return this shoe if I could, but I bought it on sale. The orthotic provides plenty of cushion but also makes it a very unstable platform for walking, for me at least.
Expected same result as other style shoe which fits great and gives proper support and adjustment. This shoe fits fine but the adjustment is negligible with the same insole. Cant wear the shoe due to hip and knee pain it causes.
Excellent walking shoe. Order the next size up.
I have had back surgery so finding proper shoes is very important. I also have flat feet. I put lots of walking miles on these and am satisfied. Abeo wins again for me.
Very good buy
Very Happy with this purchase. Very lightweight, yet supportive. Good for walking and moderate exercise.