Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Braelyn sandal with neutral support features criss-cross forefoot and instep straps which are asymmetric on the foot in a soft combination of leathers. Closed heel for comfort and fit. With a heel zipper closure and ankle hook and loop strap for adjustability. Digitally fit your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper.
- Zipper closure.
- Soft microsuede or cork-wrapped footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Aegis® treated footbed for odor control.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: 1/2 inch
Soft but painful
I do not have a wide foot, in fact my feet are on the narrow side. But these shoes are very narrow, so much so that my foot hangs well over the inner edge of the shoe, cutting into the bottom of my foot. The shoe is cute and very soft, but really has an odd fit and I can't see it working for anyone with a normal width foot.