Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Brynn sandal with neutral support combines casual style and comfort. The Brynn features leather uppers with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck and grain textured leather upper with three hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Rubber outsole absorbs shock and is slip resistant.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- BW052N STONE
Abeo Brynn is the most comfortable sandal I have ever worn!! Love the arch and added metatarsal support!! It is comfortable to wear all day and beyond! Love the style and all the color choices. Never stop this one!!!
I bought a pair of these years ago and live in them. They are still very serviceable but looking a bit tired so I'm buying another pair for those times I need something a bit perkier. My old pair is still great for walking and hiking, don't think they will ever actually wear out. Great product.
I have 4 pairs of these sandals in various colors and styles with the metatarsal support I bought at Abeo store. I wish Footsmart sold the ones with metatarsal support. If so, I’d buy a pair or two!
Great walking sandal
This will be my 4th pair ordered of this style. I have really bad heel pain and these are a great relief. We travel a lot in the RV and I needed good walking sandals for our stops. I have been wearing this style of shoe for 2-3 now and love them. Very adjustable for your feet. The quality is good too. I’m still wearing my first pair. The only complaint is how dirty the insoles get. Darker colors that show dirt less easily would be great. I have these in blue, natural cork, black, and I’m now ordering the gray. I missed out on the red. Please bring back red and brown colors.
I am buying my second pair. These fit perfectly mostly because of the velcrove toe and ankle straps;. I totally wore these out as they are the only summer shoes I needed for dress and casual.