Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
If you love ABEO B.I.O.system sandals, you'll love the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Goleta II sandal with neutral support. Three adjustable hook and loop closures at the forefoot, ankle and heel provide a truly personalized and secure fit. The cushioned EVA midsole delivers lightweight comfort and a more technical outsole ideal for all-day adventures.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Nubuck leather upper with three adjustable straps for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel height: ½ inch
I have gone through 3 pairs of these sandals and am ready to buy my fourth. I find these to be extremely comfortable sandals. I can walk all day in these, and my feet never hurt!
Need waterproof scandals!!!
I have such flat feet that I can only walk the beach with my old Abeo waterproof scandals on. They are falling apart and I need new ones!!!!
I own a pair of Goleta H2O and I love love love them. However they are getting old and I need a new pair. I am so disappointed that I can't find any more waterproof shoes on your website. Please bring them back!
Miss the waterproof collection
Deer walking company, I absolutely loved my waterproof sandals and wore them every day for several years to the pool. When I went online to get another pair after the sandal strap broke I can no longer find them… So very sad. If you brought these back, for sure I will buy many more pairs to stack up. My favorite were the eternity in black. Please consider bringing them back.