Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Hit the trails without any worry about comfort or performance when you wear the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Genna with metatarsal support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the active sandal features a water-resistant upper with three adjustable straps and a custom midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA sole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Water and stain-resistant nubuck leather and stretch fabric upper.
- Three adjustable hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Microsuede-covered, dual-density footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for odor and stain control.
- Cushioned, EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Durable rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- ABEO® B.I.O.system™ sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Not the Huntington - Cheap version - sole is poorly made
Purchased these recently. While the upper appears to be the same as the Huntington, the foot bed is poorly made. And that's the IMPORTANT part. The Huntington sole is 20% thicker, better made and gives the proper support. Also, if you have a wide foot, to get these to fit you have to carefully make a cut in the front strap at the buckle to separate it into two. Then you can use the velcro to reconnect it. They should make the bottom strap adjustable, as ABEO sandals don't come in widths.
Please bring back the Huntington for Metatarsal sandals
I have ordered your Huntington for many many years. I call them my miracle shoes as I could barely walk when I visited a walking company store years ago. I left wearing your Huntington Metatarsal sandals, walking out without pain. Honestly, I don't know what I'll do now. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!
Please please please bring back the Huntington.
The Huntington was perfect. Please bring it back! Nothing else compares with it. I have ordered many of your shoes hoping to find something that is good enough. You have nothing that comes close.
Please bring back the Huntington
This is meant to replace the Huntington but doesn't compare. It still has good metatarsal support but the shoe is not made with as good of material.
Bring back the Hunnington
The Hunnington was well made, attractive and durable. Bring it back. Thank you.