Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Functional yet stylish, the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Bea braided T-strap sandal with neutral support will easily become a warm weather favorite! Enjoy a fully adjustable fit with durable hook and loop closures. Digitally fit to your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- A neutral footbed provides enhanced arch support and is designed to match most foot types, providing all-day comfort, support, and stability.
- Leather upper with a braided T-strap for added interest.
- Adjustable extra strength hook and loop closures for optimal fit.
- Breathable leather lining wicks away moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Cork or microsuede-covered footbed with Aegis® microbe shield for long-lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density lightweight EVA midsole with memory foam conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides maximum traction and grip.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Heel Height: ¼ inch
Love this sandal
I love this sandal! I have ordered a new pair every year for three years. They are comfortable and flattering. I work on my feet and stand for hours. With the support they offer, I’m not in severe pain by the end of the day. Highly recommend.
COLOR IS OFF
CUTE SANDAL AND PRETTY COMFORTABLE BUT THE COLOR SAYS BLUE. LOOKS MORE LIKE NAVY, ALMOST BLACK. NOT WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. WILL BE RETURNING.
Super comfortable, durable and cute
These sandals are basically miracle shoes. I've hiked in them, completely submerged them in mud, walked in them on slippery rocks in the ocean, and worn them literally every day for the last two summers--and they're still totally sturdy and look nice enough to wear to a summer wedding. I bought two more pairs just in case they ever get discontinued (please don't discontinue these!).
I just received my second pair of these sandals. I had trouble finding sandals with an arch support. . These fit perfectly and are comfortable. I highly recommend them.
I ordered the Bea in Pistachio and Terra Cotta. Love them - very comfy. HOWEVER, after a while the Pistachio color oxidized and is now like a sand colorway. It's pretty ugly, so $$$ right down the drain. Very disappointing.