Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO® 3D3 Posted Core Casual Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for casual everyday use, ABEO 3D3 Core Casual Orthotics feature a comfortable fit ideal for a variety of footwear styles including open toe sandals. Made with technically advanced materials that are durable and long-lasting, tackle daily routines with the support and cushioning you need.
- Moisture-wicking microsuede top cover treated with Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight bacteria and odor.
- Lightweight PU core provides cushioning and flexibility.
- Cushioned PU heel pad absorbs shock and provides durability.
- Suede bottom cover prevents movement and slipping while inside shoes.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 4mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
My feet don’t hurt anymore
My feet were hurting. I could not wear my shoes for longer than a few hours without having to compensate for the pain in the ball of my feet. This orthotic has made all the difference in the world. It takes some getting used to, but I certainly recommend it. I wore my shoes for more than 12 hours one day, then for more than six hours another day. The difference is remarkable. A must have if you are having pain in your feet.
doesn't stay put in the sandal
Had to add Velcro spots to keep the orthotic in place in the sandal. Otherwise the orthotic comes out the back of the sandal when walking. I wish the manufacturer would include a Velcro spot to keep it in place.
Mobil not stationary
The orthodic simply doesn’t stay put. It pops out of the sandal.
Its a good idea that is it is detachable so I could used it with my other sports shoes.