One part chic, one part comfort, the women's ABEO 24/7 Gale mary jane is a timeless wardrobe staple. The Gale's sleek design features a full-grain leather upper with an adjustable hook and loop instep strap, a durable SureGrip® slip resistant outsole.
- Full-grain leather upper.
- Adjustable hook and loop instep closure for optimal fit.
- OnSteam® microfiber lining for breathable comfort.
- Removable molded insole offers antimicrobial foam and added arch support and also accommodates custom orthotics.
- Durable polyurethane midsole absorbs shock.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Lightweight and durable outsole with a curved heel for reduced impact and comfortable motion.
- Heel Height: 1 inch
Great Comfort, Arch Support, and Beautiful As Well
I have had a foot operation that required my foot to be broken in two places, and a pin inserted. I was told that I must wear supportive tennis shoes for the rest of my life. As comfortable as this may sound, it may not always be acceptable in work situations, and other avenues of life. These shoes supply all of the support and comfort that is needed to stay on my feet all day. Thank you, ABEO, for offering these wonderful shoes! I bought another pair!
My favorite work shoes
I got these on clearance and they're the best shoes for work I've EVER worn. I work in hospitality so I am on my feet a lot and these are solid and sturdy and my feet never hurt. Live them!
Comfortable, good arch support, quality shoes
Very comfortable and well-built shoes. I had plantar fasciitis and ordered size 6 (size 5 was not available) because I needed a pair of good arch support shoes. Size 6 is a little big but it’s a good thing since there is plenty of room for me to add a heel pain orthotic from Dr. Scholl’s and my plantar fasciitis was gone. I got myself another pair.
Sturdy, with a good arch support!
This will not be my go to shoes, but comfort is very important to me. The boxy toe gives plenty of room.
The shoes is very comfortable, and it's ok to get your correct size. I got a bigger size, because my size was not available, and it too big: but it is still comfortable. Go get you a pair.