Enjoy long walks in ultimate comfort in the women’s ABEO Optima! This casual walking shoe features a textile and synthetic leather upper with an adjustable lace up closure for a secure fit. The ergonomic footbed is easily removed to accommodate custom orthotics, and the durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper.
- Adjustable lace up closure for a secure fit.
- Moisture wicking mesh lining for breathable comfort.
- Includes an ergonomic footbed that is easily removed to accommodate custom orthotics.
- Molded EVA midsole for additional comfort and support.
- Strategically placed Flextrac grooves for optimal forefoot flexibility.
- Durable outsole provides traction and stability.
Please bring back!
This are the best shoes I have ever had. Now they are discontinued. Pleading for the manufacture to remake them!
Shoeless in Seattle
I love, love, love these shoes. They are the perfect balance between flexible and cushioned soles. They fit my orthotics. They last forever. I'm on my third pair in a decade. Yes, they are not super-cushioned, you will feel big rocks. But that's a tradeoff I like because I don't like the big stiff, hard running shoes. I will be heartbroken, well, for sure footsore, if these are discontinued.
Great everyday shoe
I love this shoe. I'm a kindergarten teacher so I am on my feet and active all day. The insole is great and supportive. After 6 months I just need to replace the insole. The rest of the shoe looks like new.
Lack of cushion
I bought these for work as I’m on my feet all day. These feel like a cheap pair of no name shoes. I can feel everything I walk on. Seriously disappointed. Because it was on sale and final clearance, I threw away $50
A honest answer
If you are looking for a casual shoe for long standing, walking periods of time this is that Shoe l have this style already will be my 3 pair different color I’m a retired pharmacy tech/ Nurse as well so l know about comfort when l feel it so there you go !👟 👍