Perform at your best with the women’s ABEO AEROsystem® Diamond II. This athletic shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole, and includes a neutral footbed designed to support, align & balance your body. A supportive walking shoe designed with comfort in mind for all of your daily activities.
- ABEO AEROsystem® features a unique responsive outsole designed to return energy, reduce impact on joints, and absorb shock.
- Tri-Core: Composed of a molded EVA midsole with an internal airflow system. EVA posts are properly placed for dynamic cushioning with every step.
- Vibram® Multi-Trek outsole offers superior wear and durability
with a more rounded heel for smooth heel-to-toe transition, reducing the impact on joints by absorbing shock.
- Flextrac strategically placed flex zones provide optimal forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Lace up-Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension creates a customized fitting environment and secure fit.
- Lightly padded tongue offers added comfort while no-sew applications provide irritation-free wear.
Not very comfortable sneaker
Though these sneakers are cute, they are not comfortable. They are very stiff even after wearing several times. They do provide arch support but I can only wear them a couple of hours at a time. These are the first Abeo shoes that have been uncomfortable and I am very disappointed. I should have returned them.
Have bunions need wide
The shoe itself it comfortable, I always wear Abeo for years and always wore 9 wide. This shoe seems to run 1/2 larger! I have half inch room at top so it slips in the back. This is why I always went to the store to try them on before I bought an expensive shoe with upgraded meta orthotic. My local store closed!
Comfortable but not new
I have a pair of these I've had for at least 3 years. I have extremely flat feet and finding shoes that are comfortable is very difficult. These are very light weight and comfortable. I can wear them longer than most shoes. I don't understand why they're calling them new arrivals, as they are not.