Experience the newest innovation in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO Valiant athletic shoe. The on-trend, 3D-inspired upper features reflective detail for increased visibility during low light hours of the day. The Valiant also includes our NEW LaunchPad™ designed to provide energy return and increased comfort, the NEW Ground Control outsole for maximum stability an optimal weight distribution and the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology. This NEW innovative style introduces an incredible level of all-day support and comfort for walking, running or standing.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Includes the ABEO 3D³ CORE Orthotic ($49.95 value) for customized support.
- Exclusive internal LaunchPad™ designed to provide energy return and comfort during high-impact activities and extended wear.
- Textile and synthetic leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Reflective detail for increased visibility during low light hours.
- Breathable mesh upper lining.
- Lightly padded tongue for added support.
- MaxLite2 injected EVA midsole offers cushioning with more impact protection between the foot and surface.
- Ground Control™ wide track outsole provides maximum stability and optimized weight distribution.
- Flextrac strategically placed molded rubber inserts for maximum traction and durability.
- 10-12mm drop.
I was so upset when they discontinued shape ups and I stumbled upon this and was happy again because I have very bad knees and these help with standing and walking. I buy this two pair at a time and I hope they don't discontinue this.
Great find for wide width!
Excellent shoe for wide width, nice blue with grey color, and plenty of support. Because the shoe has a slight rocking motion, which you quickly get used to, and the arch support was further back towards the heel than I was used to, I took them back to the store. They checked my walking pattern and said the arch support was where it was supposed to be. After wearing them the last 3 weeks, I can say they are greatly helping the pain from my SI joint which was injured. They evidently align my legs up to bring relief to the SI joints as well as great width and support. Highly recommend them!
Relief from heel pain
I have suffered heel pain for months. Then I found these shoes & gave it a try even though they were pricey. But they did not disappoint me. And I just bought another pair of Valiants.
Kept pressure off ball of foot
The rocking motion of the shoes really helped my foot heal. I had a nerve issue under the ball of my foot and these shoes kept the pressure off that area. I highly recommend. I am glad the salesman suggested these. Its just what my feet needed. (I got the light blue/grey ones)
If not for the soles wearing down so fast, these sneakers would be 5 stars.
The soles wear down extremely fast. I’ve only had these shoes about three months and the bottoms look a year old. For $170 dollar shoes, I expected better material. I walk on sidewalks, not asphalt, and do not think I’m a ‘hard’ walker. Disappointed. I certainly cannot afford to replace these every 3 to 4 months.