Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the women’s ABEO® 3D3 Metatarsal Core Sport Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Perform at your best with the support and breathability of the ABEO 3D3 Core Sport Orthotics. The antimicrobrial-treated, DriFreeze® top cover keeps feet refreshed and comfortable when temperatures rise, while the foam cushioning delivers long-lasting comfort where you need it most.
- Aegis® antimicrobial-treated DriFreeze® top cover keeps feet refreshed and comfortable when temperatures rise.
- Lightweight PU core provides cushioning and flexibility.
- Foam cushioning for high energy return.
- Perforated finish for ultimate breathability, so feet stay cool and dry.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 5.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
I like these and they are a little padded so very comfortable. However, for some reason ~ I believe because of the chemical odor treatment in the fibers - they only last (are comfortable) for about 2 months of daily use in sneakers or boots. It seems that's it's the chemicals that break down not the actual insole material itself; I don't know what other reason these start feeling uncomfortable but for me they have to be replaced every two to three months max, of daily wear.
Best Insert Ever
I love these particular orthotics. Helped with foot, knee and hip pain. Wish they were back in stock again!
I thought I would give the sports ones a try since I like the other ones so well but I’m not happy with them at all they make my ankles and knees hurt and my lower back I would like to replace them went back to trade them out but the store was closed due to the virus epidemic. Will be ordering my regular ones for my shoes to replace them.
I am very happy for this product. I brought that for all family member.
Not using these orthotics
I do not use these orthotics. They are uncomfortable. I am using my old ones.