Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Take on waterside adventures in the women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Paula II sandal with metatarsal support. Three adjustable straps help secure the foot in place. The deep heel cup and forefoot toe grip add stability, while the heel crash pad offers extra support. Digitally fit to your foot, enjoy the signature, built-in orthotic comfort of B.I.O.system to help reduce foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Nubuck leather and textile upper with three adjustable hook and loop straps for a secure fit.
- Soft and breathable stretch fabric upper lining.
- Aegis® antimicrobial shield for odor control.
- Contoured EVA footbed with deep heel cup for stability and cushioned heel crash pad.
- B.I.O.system technology supports feet and aligns the body, balances weight distribution, and reduces foot fatigue, shock and stress on joints.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- Heel Height: 1/16”
Worst sandal bring back the crescent
The crescent sandal was soft and comfy in the sole and bunion. This sandal is it's replacement and it's awful with hard unflexible soles I have had this pair three years and they never broke in they are absolutely not meant for bunions. Please bring back the crescent aandel