Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
The women’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Barnett sandal with metatarsal support combines casual style and comfort. The Barnett features leather uppers with adjustable closures for the ultimate fit. Digitally fit your foot, ABEO B.I.O.system® premium sandals incorporate state-of-the-art digital foot scanning technology, which calculates the optimum footbed construction for your individual foot.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Nubuck or grain textured leather upper with hook and loop closures for an optimal fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis microbe shield gives long-lasting protection against odor, staining and deterioration of the footbed.
- Dual-density EVA insole with memory foam that conforms to your foot, allowing equal distribution of pressure. Lightweight EVA reduces foot lift load and body stress.
- Molded rubber outsole absorbs shock and provides traction.
- B.I.O.system® technology with custom 3D fit footbed supports feet, aligns the body, and balances weight distribution.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Back/heel strap WAY too BIG!! Velcro doesn't extend far enough on that strap.
I bought BOTH Black & Grey ABEO Barnett - Size 10 which is the same size I have been wearing in another ABEO shoe with adjustable heel strap for multiple years. The back strap on the BARNETT is WAY to big. I can easily pull this far past where the Velcro ends. This back is so big I have no choice but to return. REALLY like the STYLE but its a no win situation. NOW I have to pay for return shipping on a shoe I would never think would have THIS problem. Not a FOOTSMART issue, but ABEO design problem.
Fits like a glove.
I really like this sandal. I have Morton's Toe and need a roomy toe box and zero gravity or zero drop footbed to relieve pressure on the big toe. This sandal works perfectly and feels so comfortable. Time will tell how it wears, but it feels great so far. It's pretty as well.
Back strap too long
The back strap is so big and loose that it cannot be used for wearing. When I pulled it to fit on my foot, the Velcro cannot be used because it doesn't come close to aligning. These fit really poorly.