Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Metatarsal Premium Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Ideal for low or high-impact activities, the workweek, or weekend, ABEO 3D3 Premium Orthotics are the solution for the total shock absorption and support.
- Cork and rubber core provides customized ergonomic support and stability.
- Dual-density slow recovery foam retains shape and provides comfort and shock attenuation.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable mesh top cover features Aegis® antimicrobial shield to fight odor and prevent bacteria growth.
- Cupped heel provides balance, stability, and reduces pressure on the joints.
- Technically advanced Poron® bottom layer provides optimal cushioning, shock absorption, and impact resistance.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 6.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
Was given three different readings painful insole
While the people were very nice, I am stuck with a $60 useless insert which actually causes my foot more pain than benefit and I cant get my money back since I had to switch it once for a different style which still isnt correct. After three scans, I looked up what type of insert I needed and I have a low arch but they gave me an orthotic with a high arch. Inwould really just like my money back but now I guess Im stuck with these. Note that staff was very nice.
I used these in the only pair of shoes I took to Europe for a 3 week trip. We walked from 5 miles to 12 miles everyday. My feet issues were never a problem with these inserts.
I discovered these orthotics due to my wife shopping at the walking store. The staff recommended them and I tried them. As a result, I have been buying them for about 5-6 years. I used to wear prescription orthotics but since wearing these, I haven’t needed them. As they get worn, I put them in less worn shoes so I rarely throw this them away. The only negative is, they are expensive. $80 dollars seems like a lot but, they are excellent!
These really helped my feet!
They relieved the numbness in the balls of my feet.
Metatarsal lump is horribly uncomfortable
Wrong insole recommendation it was the other one without the metatarsal