Features the 3D fit & customized comfort of a Built-In Orthotic.
Get ready for the outdoors with the men’s ABEO B.I.O.system® Cayucos sandal with Metatarsal support. Customized perfectly to your foot, the Cayucos sandal has a full grain leather upper with three adjustable straps and a customized midsole for ultimate comfort. The microsuede footbed with Aegis® microbe shield, dual-density EVA midsole, and the channeled rubber outsole will keep you in top performance on the trail.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Metatarsal support provides enhanced arch support, with added ball-of-foot metatarsal support. Ideal for high arches, metatarsal support redistributes weight from the ball-of-foot and relieves forefoot pain and pressure.
- Full grain leather upper is long lasting.
- Three adjustable hook and loop straps for easy adjustment and a perfect fit.
- Microsuede footbed with Aegis® microbe shield gives long lasting protection against odor, staining, and deterioration of the footbed.
- Channeled rubber outsole absorbs shock and channels water for improved traction.
- Dual-Density EVA midsole is lightweight, reducing foot lift load and body stress, a combination proven to help control pronation.
- Customized midsole; an ABEO B.I.O.system® exclusive, helps perfectly fit your foot type.
- ABEO B.I.O.system® sandals proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Wanted to love them
I have a 5 year old pair of Huntingtons that I love and they are wearing out after miles and miles of trail and off trail walking and water sports. The difference is the stiffness of the sole… this sole is rigid and not cushioned on top. Bring back the Huntington please!! It was perfect! I ended up keeping a pair of Goleta II that are much softer and feel better to walk in and held up fine in water, both salt and fresh so far.
Very supportive comfortable sandals.
The metatarsal support is superior to any other sandal I have tried. I can walk comfortably all day on hot concrete. Disney World did not kill my feet. My only con would be the sole and heel wear down in one season to where I must replace them. I’ve had sandals that last longer but I am not able to be on my feet ask day without pain in them. Hard to beat the comfort that keeps me moving.
Best Sandals Ever
I've had these sandals for a year now, but I just returned from two weeks in Europe wearing my ABEOs on a daily basis walking around towns. I have to say my feet never got tired or became painful. They provided great arch support and comfort after hours of walking. In the hot weather, the sole of my feet did become sweaty, but then Im sure no sandals would prevent this. All in all, they are the best sandals I have ever owned. I only wish the summer is longer so I can wear them more.
Bought these sandals for my significant other, who has foot pain/problems and has been stuburn to try new things even though they might help. I took the chance, bought them and he has been wearing them, and LIKES them!!! --Thanks
Great for your feet.
My husbands feet hurt alot when walking but these really help. They give support in all the right places.