Perfect for your active lifestyle, the men’s ABEO Dundee sneaker offers reliable comfort for all-day activities. This athletic shoe features a molded EVA midsole, a non-marking, Vibram® MultiTrek outsole and includes an ABEO 3D³ Core Orthotic custom fit to your feet using advanced digital scan technology to deliver increased cushioning, durability and breathability for ultimate comfort.
- Includes custom fit ABEO 3D³ Core Orthotic ($49.95 value) for the ultimate support.
- Leather upper with a lace up vamp for optimal fit.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining is breathable.
- AEROsystem® 2.0 technology with enhanced airflow between the heel and forefoot.
- Channeled air chambers provide impact resistance.
- TPU shank for enhanced arch support and stability.
- Tri-core injected EVA midsole with posted medial support, internal air flow and cushioning.
- Strategically placed flex zones for increased forefoot flexibility and traction.
- Non-marking Vibram® MultiTrek outsole with a flared heel to maximize grip, traction and durability.
- Heel Height: ½”
Very good but getting hard to find
Im having real problems finding my size in black or black smooth. Is this shoe discontinued. I found a pair in black smooth at a local store and in black on the site, but there do not seem to be any more in 9.5 M. When I call to ask, all I get is we don't know what well get or when well get it. How well is this company managed if this is the best they can do?
So NOT what they are advertised to be.
These shoes are too big--inside and out. My foot flops around in them. Theyre not comfortable, certainly nothing I can use to walk in for any length of time. Im completely disappointed in them. This was my first time shopping at the Walking Co. I expected so much more for the price. The added orthotic feels like a bump in the road. For all the time we took measuring my feet in the store, this shoe fails to fit me with any accuracy at all. Bottom line: Its not a shoe worth walking in.
Recently purchased a second pair. The first pair is squeaking when I walk. This would be the model prior to the one I just purchased.
So far so good. Great comfort as always and good for walking.
Very comfortable for casual walking.
Wanted a more comfortable shoe for walks around the neighborhood and at the mall. Perfect.
Great support and comfort
The Dundee has become my favorite shoe these past two years. They provide great comfort, support and look.