Experience the ultimate in customized comfort with the men’s ABEO® 3D3 Posted Core Sport Orthotic. These revolutionary orthotics are matched to your specific arch and foot profile for the ultimate in balance, support and cushioning. Perform at your best with the support and breathability of the ABEO 3D3 Core Sport Orthotics. The antimicrobrial-treated, DriFreeze® top cover keeps feet refreshed and comfortable when temperatures rise, while the foam cushioning delivers long-lasting comfort where you need it most.
- Aegis® antimicrobial-treated DriFreeze® top cover keeps feet refreshed and comfortable when temperatures rise.
- Lightweight PU core provides cushioning and flexibility.
- Foam cushioning for high energy return.
- Perforated finish for ultimate breathability, so feet stay cool and dry.
- ABEO 3D³ orthotics proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Forefoot Foam Thickness: 5.5mm
- Better body alignment
- Balanced weight distribution
- Increased stability
- Shock absorption
- Reduced stress on joints
Flat feet and vascular disease
Combo makes it tough for walking. This insert inside OBEO Avid have revolutionized my daily walking routine. Pain has been less, and comfort increased. Acquaintance only buys ABEO.
posted ABEO inserts
Got these in addition to the neutral to build up to a firmer support. They in the end are still not firm enough, which I did not take the time to evaluate while in the store.
Not posted enough
I have bought other posted orthotics from the walking company and they have felt good. This particular style is not posted much and are not beneficial or comfortable.