Exercise in supreme comfort with the men's ABEO 24/7 Perry walking shoe. The compression-molded EVA midsole cushions the foot and absorbs shock for lasting comfort, while the durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
Recommended support for plantar fasciitis.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with a lace-up vamp for optimal fit.
- Reflector detail for increased visibility during low light hours.
- Padded tongue and collar for added support.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Compression-molded EVA midsole cushions and absorbs shock.
- Durable rubber outsole provides traction and stability.
- Also includes an EVA foam insert
comfortable and lasting.
great for problems with ingrown nails
Hubby has been wearing these everyday for a year and his ingrown toenail probs have not returned. Loves them We bought a new pair today.
$170 4 months or less twice
Bought in april and @4 months the back inside fell apart on one she. Returned and the store exchanged. 4 months later same thing. Store wont do anything now. I normally where off the bottoms tennis shoes that are $40 bucks to $140 clarks. I wad told i am walking wrong? The lady looked nervous like store owner was in and she didnt like having to say that.
Too Big for size advertised
Shoes are too big even with inserts. Needed them for taking a trip to Europe. No time to return. Only use them to go out somewhere that we don't do a lot of walking. Will n to buy any Walking Co shoes on line. Requested the size I always get in the store. My mistake