The women’s ABEO 24/7 Jenna boot is a head-turner that blends comfort with style! The premium leather upper features a medial zipper for easy on and off. Should you find that your new ABEO 24/7 shoes are too loose, enclosed is an optional EVA foam insert.
- Leather upper features a medial zipper for easy on and off.
- Stretch fabric and microsuede lining for breathable comfort.
- Includes an optional EVA foam insert.
- Includes a custom fit ABEO 3D³ Premium Orthotic ($80 value) for ultimate support.
- SureGrip® oil and water slip-resistant outsole features an exclusive rubber compound, unique tread design, and meets the ASTM F 1677 slip resistance standards.
- Heel Height: 1¼ inches with a ½ inch platform
I have had these boots for over a year now and love them . Very comfortable. Recommend.
I love these boots! The are perfect the first day! I work on hard floors 8.5 hours standing all day. True to size, I wear an 8. Fits perfect not too wide not to narrow. No need to break them in, no rubbing, no blisters just perfectly comfortable! They are well made. Soft leather and the insole is great! Only thing is adjusting the insole of the right shoe was hard/ off a bit. Thinking about buying them in brown too! 😉
I only buy Dansko. Until now. The soles in the picture first caught my eye and then reading further a free pair of insoles were included and the boot was half off! I am a size 7.5 which I ordered but they felt too big. I then inserted the free orthotic insert and the fit like a glove!!! The rubber soles are outstanding! BUYING ANOTHER PAIR
Comfy and cute—I have a wide foot and these are a perfect fit, in love!
UPDATE: Go up a size, and it's fantastic
I wrote a previous review that the seam across the top of this boot is too tight. I didn't think going up a size would make it work, so I didn't try it at first. Buy, I eventually decided to try, and it did work. Plenty of room now across my arch and surprisingly not too long. Still love the boots, and now they fit. Also, the premium orthotics feel amazing.